About This File
Rage Plugin Hook 0.45+
Simply copy the contents of the "Files" folder to your root GTA directory. Patrol Toolkit will be activated when you go on-duty, do not attempt to load it from the Rage console.
Optionally, copy the contents of "Australian Mode" or "New Zealand Mode" to your GTA directory. You can also just enable either of these modes by following the directions inside the INI.
To use the plugin, simply press F9 (by default - can be changed in the INI) to open the menu.
Optional Australian and New Zealand modes, with Canadian mode coming soon - these modes add additional license types and other features specific to these countries.
Extensive license and records check: Stand next to the ped in question and use the Records Check to radio dispatch for a full write-up on the suspect. See important alerts about the suspect, a full list of various licenses they may hold, and records of any prior convictions. Best of all, you don't need to remember or type the suspects crazy-ass name!
RBT/DUI Helper: Easily conduct a realistic RBT/DUI Checkpoint with this scripted helper - choose where you want the vehicles to stop, then aim at your target vehicle and tap a button to waive them over. This works independantly to the included breathalyzer, allowing those who prefer Traffic Policer's breathalyzer to still take advantage of the RBT script. Since we all know Los Santos drivers cant drive, traffic will also be slowed for the duration of the RBT to help preserve officer lives. Please note the RBT feature only provides scripting support for stopping drivers - BYO chase cars, barriers, signs and cones as desired.
License Plate Checker: Check the plate of the nearest non-police vehicle, seeing the registered owner and the registration expiry date. Slight chance that non-stolen vehicles will be driven by family members of the registered owner. Displays flags for stolen vehicles and wanted owners, as well as the status of the owners license.
Coroner Service: Qualified medical examiners will be dispatched from the nearest hospital. Upon arrival, the ME's will observe and make notes about each deceased person before removing the body. Only once there are no further dead bodies on scene will the coroners return to their post, ready for the next call.
Integration with Better EMS, allowing easy selection of either Ambulance or Fire & Ambulance from the Patrol Toolkit menu.
Drug Swab based on the Australian roadside drug test kits, capable of detecting Canabis, Meth and MDMA (Ecstasy).
Issue vehicle defect notices, with the option to have the vehicle impounded. This feature can be disabled for countries that do not issue these types of infringements.
Extended, highly customizable traffic infringement system allowing motorists to be ticketed for multiple offences. Offences (including name, fine amount, and license demerits) can be fully customized to suit your local/preferred laws.
Australian/New Zealand Features
Australian-tuned Breathalyzer: No more trying to figure out WTF a promile is! Aussie Cops includes a BAC-based breathalyzer which flags any reading over .05. It also does more than simply randomize a number to determine BAC, which generally results in much more realistic believable readings.
Australian licensing categories: Peds can now have Learners Permits or Provisional 1/2 licences, allowing for much more immersive Australian patrols. Drivers will also randomly be endorsed for the various categories of truck licenses. In New Zealand mode, P1/2 licenses are replaced with Restricted licenses.
Recommended for US/Lore-friendly gameplay:
What's New in Version 3.1.6547 See changelog
- Updated to support latest DarkmyreAPI (included)
- Updated to support RageNativeUI 1.6.1 (included)
- Added a warp key to all services, to instantly teleport them behind you. Vehicles may still take a moment trying to park before proceeding with their tasks.
- Added new Panic Button (CTRL+F8 by default) that will request up to 8 Code 3 units to respond to your location. Does not currently add any additional AI, so they will act as regular LSPDFR backup units. Uses Custom Backup when installed.
- Added immersive audio to prison transport request.
- Added Street audio to download for more immersive audio. Streets files were extracted and labelled by Khorio, redistributed with permission.
- Added new traffic stop questioning. During a traffic stop, press T (by default) next to any occupant of the target vehicle to question them, get their id, or ask them to leave the vehicle. You can also end the traffic stop via this menu while talking to the driver.
- Added an optional controller button to open the main Patrol Toolkit menu (disabled by default, check the new INI options).
- There is now a chance the driver will attempt to flee when asked to step out of their vehicle.
- Improved optional Australian mode traffic offences, currently based on NSW legislation.
- Expanded width of traffic offence menu for improved readability.
- Improved Traffic Infringements, and added responses to peds receiving tickets. Infringements now target the nearest ped to your character, not the nearest vehicle.
- Disabled the Reposition Vehicle keybind when Traffic Policer is detected to prevent conflicts between the two plugins.
- Attempt to improve the Reposition Vehicle feature so that suspect vehicles will park straighter.
- Completely overhauled Pursuit Enhancer module, making suspects much more aware of their surroundings and able to react accordingly.
- Fixed a possible crash when calling Prison Transport while on foot.
- Refactored code to improve performance.
- Fixed several possible crashes in specific circumstances.
- When a traffic stop escalates to a pursuit, the speed restriction around your vehicle should now be immediately removed.